But a few months away, and I am back!! Lately I have had a few strange experiences with people, and places that have put a lot into perspective for me. I think I have been letting a lot of negativity into my life, and it was started to show in the way I was presenting myself. And the strange part is that it seems to have been coming from something or someone that I had never expected it to. But last night as I laid in my bed I realized that the only person who brings me down, is me. I am in control of my thoughts, actions, etc. and if I want to be feel different, I have to do it myself. So that brings me back to my original title... It's Time. I am back, and I cannot wait to share with you all the fun things that have been spinning in my head for the last few months.
Here are a few things I have learned lately that I wanted to share, and maybe someone might need this knowledge just as much as I have.
1. Vulnerability is the key to happiness. Vulnerable people are powerful people. Opening up your heart and sharing it means that you’re going to get so much love in your life — and it’s the way to true connection and real purpose and meaning in your life, in my opinion. Celebrate the idea that you’re in love, or you love the idea of being in love, and you’re not afraid of the idea of being in love… The alternative is just too sad. The idea of not reaching out, and swinging big.
2. Most decisions aren’t final. Feelings change all the time; you can always change your mind. And taking risks and taking chances is what makes life so exciting because we never know what’s gonna happen. Every day something new comes our way. Isn’t that amazing?
3. Any time there’s transition, or a new beginning, or a new start, it’s always a nice time to take a moment and take stock of what you need — what kind of people you want to attract in your life. You don’t have to reinvent yourself. You always want to be yourself. But now might be a special time where you want certain people in your life to nourish you in certain ways, so there’s a big wide opportunity in your life to try to attract those people in your life
4. Only hang around people that are positive and make you feel good. Anybody who doesn’t make you feel good, kick them to the curb. And the earlier you start in your life the better. The minute anybody makes you feel weird and non-included or not supported, you know, either beat it or tell them to beat it.
5. It is important to be kind to others, but the most important person to be kind to is yourself.